Monday 21 January 2013

Comic Clue!


Scan0032

Well my main hobby is really comic creating (and of course publishing through Accent UK) so its probably about time I gave a hint of the comic strip I'm currently working on. It's been some time since I released anything new, too long really, but I've always had plenty of ideas and have continued to work on things here and there.

I do therefore have several strips in various stages of production, the problem with that of course is that you flit between them and end up not knuckling down and finishing any of them. It's an obvious point but you've really just got to choose one idea and get on with it - something my good comics friend Garen Ewing reminded me of last year.

So here I am, the above is a wee journal sketch of the idea that I chose to do and have been working on for a little while now. There's probably not many clues in the image but this little fellow is what is inspiring and driving me at the moment.

The plan is to carry on working on this until its finished and not get sidetracked with other ideas, we've a couple of comic show appearances coming up in the next few months and I'm using these as a deadline, so we'll see how I get on, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment