Sunday 22 January 2017

Zulu War Comic Scenes!

Following up my earlier 'pictorial' post of the actual Zulu battlefield sites, here's my own recreations featuring in my trilogy of Zulu War related comic strips. Written and illustrated by me, colours by the rather talented Matt Soffe;

iSandlwana from 'Day of the Dead Moon' strip from Moments of Adventure 1
 
Rorke's Drift from 'Water Cart Rescue' strip from forthcoming collection

Rorke's Drift (after the battle) from 'Pointy Heads' strip from forthcoming collection

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Garen, hopefully worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, do you have a mail order option for this to NZ? Just heard about this on the Redcoat Podcast. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Orac, apologies just newly seen your comment - I know, I know, I must've turned off notifications some time ago! Yes I can have a look at NZ but I guess the postage will be crazy? If you see my most recent posts, you'll see that an extended hardcover version is now available, so please comment again hear or on a recent post and we'll take things from there. Again sincere apologies and thanks for watching Chris's fun wee video interview he did :)

      Delete