Friday 21 April 2017

Blogged!


While I catch up between by trips I see that Adrain Tooth gives Accent UK a wee mention in his recent blog about the Stoke-Con-Trent which you can read here.



Also it was a rare delight to see and chat with Joe Gordon - he, of forbidden planet blog - at Edinburgh last weekend and he too was quick off the mark with his wee report which you can find here.  I had a splendid time at Edinburgh and hopefully will have time to do my own report before my next travels.

Be warned though both blogs contain photos of yours truly and many other fine comic folks!
 
Oh and while  I've been a bit tardy on my own write-up from this year's Copenhagen Comics festival, that fine fellow Garen Ewing recently did his own one here  which is a good perspective on European comic shows.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment